Friday, September 24, 2010

Nursery Rhyme Headlines



want to thank

My name is Alfonso Pérez, common as they come, I am a person with a very large flaw, too humble. Normally any little thing that people do for me, make me feel very grateful and give thanks constantly. Not only I, but I really feel a sense of constant debt, here is my fault.

However, although I am guilty of too much gratitude, I always wondered why there is so much people a hard time giving thanks? "We will not be too selfish and proud? Is progress what makes us so insensitive and cold? Why are we so surprised when someone offers to help and we always act above suspicion? Why this does not happen in poor countries, is the humility? I have connected to the Internet from 12 years ago, while working as end user. One of the scariest things to me ever since the Internet is the destructive effect it may have, I have seen comments in forums and blogs have been with companies, either to destroy or to enlarge them. Honestly sometimes I get the feeling that we act like sheep, in short, This is a free world, unless a bad comment is more effective than 100 buenos.Para me one of the projects that best reflect this on the Internet is eBay, because the purchases are based on the trust users have over the vendors. Finally, before we asked family and friends to buy a TV at a good price, good service station ... now only consult the Internet and we got to all world views and very rápida.En times I tried to find a website where to find options elaborated beyond the simple comments in forums and blogs, and really there are very few where read stories of goodwill, humility, or simply thanks, stories that ignite our consciousness. For me only find information on the Internet when it is negative or morbid, no sites (or very few) good books aimed at finding people who feel grateful for various motivos.Un day I had the need to say thank you really, public and to remain registered throughout the Internet. Look for a forum or blog where you can do and the difficulty of finding what I wanted the idea of \u200b\u200boffering own space to tell my story and give an opportunity for anyone to feel grateful I could do it, so did youthankyou.com I want to thank! Youthankyou.com is a personal blog which is designed primarily for anyone can submit your story of gratitude and to express how thankful you are for something. I think there are many people who have feelings of gratitude may be expressed through this space and also meet some really interesting stories and humanas.Trataremos to reflect and highlight the most relevant stories of gratitude that we send, we will also collect stories in the media are worthy of mention and which lead to a reflection on the good attitude and gratitude. Over time we discover, thanks to our readers and users, those amazing experiences that many people have lived and they can count on our espacio.Ojala this blog, as positive and full site humility, is of interest to all those people who feel grateful and want to tell us and of course sure that everyone will enjoy reading interesting and current news about acts of humility and gratitude. Onetti

0 comments:

Post a Comment