Sunday, November 19, 2006

5000 Units Heparin Convert To Ml




Children
attack I have to confess that we Peruvians love rice near my house is a Thai restaurant that I frequent for the fact that I can find rice every time I go, on Saturday afternoon, at lunchtime, I was there, and I noticed that many single mothers have become addicted to this place and now looks more like a kindergarten in the amount children who accompany their mothers to eat, despite this, I went to sit in the corner near the window as I always do, the waiters dressed in black were equally attentive, I ordered my favorite dish / rice fairly as you can imagine / and an orange juice if ice, always ask, I feel that when I put ice cubes in drinks stolen.

Something always happens to me is: the kids hit me, all my friends have noticed, I'm like a magnet for them, I never discovered that my approach, rather than to any other person, my friends say: "I am a lucky to be loved by these little monsters", I have my doubts, lucky would be if instead of children of Monica Belushi hit me in this world.

Then my nightmare began when she winged the table turned to me, a little chubby, as output of a Botero box, wearing a pink striped chompita Heermann, blue corduroy skirt and tiny teeth and separated. I started looking at me as if the thing was not me, then jump to my desk, I had it before me, I was still eating super indifferent. Began to make me sign with his hands. Realizing the mother that I did not give her daughter ball, grabbed it and returned it to its place, but after a few seconds the little girl and was back at my desk, now I imitated every time I had food the mouth, she pretended to eat with a spoon also imaginary.

is that I will not be able to eat in peace, I thought the other children began to follow the scene and laughing, the mothers also seemed to have fun at my expense, the future mime was imitating me, if I settled the hair she repeated the Similarly, for the time I was in the middle of my plate, trying to finish and get out of there is actually "I love children, but never for more than a minute."
A boy who looked more like a carrot at her red hair, probably a descendant of Ireland, also came to my table, and of course - charge-lot, "he said.
then gave in and started to talking thinking he could have another mime in power. The chubby started clapping.
Why clap? - I asked
I thought you were dumb - responded with a coquettish laugh.
At that point had lost her appetite and ate reluctantly, improvised a story, they are not easily swallowed the story, and asking me questions, want more details, may not realize that some children are not wanted to tell questionnaires, but instead continued with the story, thinking about what are now enlarged to children, not realizing he had already joined a little boy with a face more Rugrats version Japanese, at least he did not question my story and had those freckles spoiled as the carrot wrapped in a yellow jumpsuit, so I started to grab love, especially when nodding whenever I spoke.

I thought about my wife left me only in London, and went to see an art exhibition in Devonshire, I regretted not having the willpower to cook my food had not been in the midst of such dwarf revejido now.

While eating the fatty occasion to speak, told us about Barbie dolls, which she apparently knew all about that world, while I was a zero on that topic.

the end I had finished my meal and asked for the bill, mothers were happy, I smiled from their seats, I wanted to yell: "Do I have babysitting face?" But my good manners will not let me cry, so the cry went imaginary, but easily could have been like that Munch painted.

finished my story with all its contradictions, at least something had to make my way after all, I got up and walked out while the children chanted "bye, bye!" and made their hands goodbye.
way out I remembered the New Testament and believe that Jesus was stark mad when he said: "Let the children come to me," sure that he did not stop it in a Thai restaurant trying to eat their rice.

On the street, I realized that I love the silence, the fall colors were beautiful, brown-orange leaves restful in wet green grass and the sun was a red ball hiding behind the clouds, I kept walking , while I reveled the autumn scenery and silence, though inexplicable reason I started missing those children five-yearlings and feel sorry for those mothers abandoned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment