Saturday, November 4, 2006

Target Commercial Spanish 2010







Identity "I fell in the desert in flames" . "Who you? "" I do not know. You keep asking me, "he replies." You said you were human, "she says" The English Patient -





Nobody chooses their names, actually you could have called you X or Y, and most likely people you have loved or hated in the same way as they do now with your current name, whatever it is. They think I'm wrong?

Albert Einstein had ceased to be the genius of relativity if it had named Joseph, Marilyn Monroe or ceased to be the bomb sexy, sexual myth if it were called Norma Mortensen, I wonder if Hitler would be less hated if instead of Adolf had been called Tomas.

When I was 20, I embarked on a summer trip to Santiago de Chile, managed to climb up in the Brazil neighborhood in a small hotel for backpackers, the owners were an elderly couple, who were upset when I gave my honest opinion on the set of rooms, but of course after a few hours started to love, maybe that was the only guest in that huge house in the fifties. Perfect come to me because my budget was limited and 20 years do not think too much about the stars who received the overnight facilities.

After a week I met my friend Alvaro who offered me a room in his apartment on Avenue Apoquindo when I saw the amount of light coming in that bedroom, modern bathroom finishes, location, king size bed "I could not refuse to accept the offer and leave the old lady who had treated me so well.

put my old blue jeans in my backpack, some books which had among other things, tied my shoes puma and said goodbye to the couple. It was a shame that at that time still was a student and could not leave a tip, of having leftover money I had, but instead I left a copy of "I confess that I lived" Neruda.
last thing I remember was seeing them standing in the doorway of his small hotel with such kindness while saying goodbye I boarded a taxi black.
That night I went to a bar in Providence, a punk band enlivened the night with the sound I want everyone to become deaf "in the midst of it I met a very nice girl, one of his strengths was to take piscola had While Chile's face, black hair, brown skin, some freckles adorned her face, beady brown eyes, and a thirst Nazi.
Putting a couple of bills in my hand, I said buy me a piscola po, do not be evil, the goat of the bar and think that I should not drink-drank
While asked, he did?
-Currently working in an investment company and come to the bar when time but I may do both things with great dedication and hard work, "replied and continued" What I do is rather complicated. ... and the conversation went funny and entertaining,
friendship at that time was for me proof that there is something else strong ideology, religion, nations and borders.
The next morning I woke with a headache and breakfast in the table on the nightstand, of course it was not courtesy of Alvaro, he had the habit of bringing breakfast in bed to his friends and the clothes on irrigated room and the color red leather boots appeared that the girl who bathed should be the same fanatic piscola I had met the previous night and how serious the matter was that he did not remember his name, but did not know whether blames my bad memory or Chilean pisco, maybe a little of both.
I went to the room has to think, but the more he tried to remember his name, the harder it was. Luckily, between the sofa I found your bag, browse among rouges, powders mirrors and make up and found his credit card was printed Emma Solari.
Back in the room while she went out wrapped in the towel, I said,

"Hi Emma, \u200b\u200byou sleep well?

Emma, \u200b\u200bwho is Emma?

-I thought I should have a sense of humor quite rare, so I said: of course I forgot that we are Humphrey Bogart and Catherine Hepburn.

No, you are, and said my full name, if you do not remember, I showed your passport

"So last night I did?" I said with surprise

In response I received a contemptuous look, with a bit of hate also I guess, then I saw the red boots was walking out, the sun shone strongly through the window / of course the red boots were opposed to the blue jeans he was wearing / remembered the adage Peru: "Forget but not confuse me, "Peruvians are geniuses, I thought, but it was too late.

is that the name is so important? is not the same be X or Y?
identity is precisely the complex human response to the question "Who am I?"
And our names we like it or not, are part of our identity,
"forgetting a name is to dissolve the identity of the other" I took
breakfast with sadness, I left the room to watch TV and appeared in pajamas Alvaro accompanied by a blonde. -Oe
you were looking for yesterday, where were you "wueoon?,
ayyy .. sorry buddy, that rude not present, it is:

Emma Solari ... .. the name hit me like an elephant on the fifth floor - the blonde did an Saluditos hand-like those that make the beauty contestants in the middle contest as the judges drooling.
greet with affection, I looked into the sofa, the damn bag bronze buckles cream still in place: charming and refined as I had left minutes earlier.
Over the years I returned several times to Stgo. but those other times I had very clear the importance of names.

0 comments:

Post a Comment