Monday, June 30, 2008

Does Rosacea Disqual From Military Service



takes between your luggage are not able to stop, boots who travel to earth of any place like a lost star that heaven is to achieve household that is longing in her voice carries ke remember her singing an entire village with her laughter and her cries happy dance in the joy of living, laughing, dreaming, that long live the carnival party has to heal the pain why: jump, dance, laugh, enjoy and sing with this is that ke heart goes great gypsy circus arrived.
When you look at me with indifference I realize that the world is to head the military ke you look with awe ..
When I feel your shame and more shame you give me, why would you live dominated by your fears ..
look at me for being different, criticize me for being brave, when they should see and criticize the damn destructive power.
I'MA CLOWN AND THE WORLD LAUGHS WITH ME, BUT NOT CRY ME.
.....................................

Author: Julio Cesar Ortega Farfan Vachier.
.....................
picture: the white city of Arequipa, Peru. Artist: julio cesar farfan Otega Vachier, and their comrades.

0 comments:

Post a Comment