Thursday, October 19, 2006

Make Woodcarving Bench





looking for happiness in the Department S factors


I'm standing on the marble of Carrara calcium color, I'm sure I look like a fool. I hope my wife will soon leave the tester, I think it will take some time especially if there is a huge mirror on one of those metal boxes, which of course must exist.
passes by my side for the second or third time a young assistant to John Lewis, it is small and definitely exercise your body in the gym at least three times a week, has blond hair and a big nose and sharp, sweet gum chewing form more exaggerated than ever seen. Try to look cool and sexy, but only ends up making the role of an ordinary girl on a catwalk that she only imagined.
People look at me I do not know who is more uncomfortable if they or I'm in the female part of the store, and bad luck seems to be no presence of men other than mine, so I choose something I like, play some silk garments are available to me, I'm bored, I realize I am a bad actor or just I can not pretend for long. Ah! I see a boy, but then I realize I have more feminine ways of expressing that Aphrodite, so if you have not on my side.
All tested or choose a costume flirt while looking into the mirrors surrounding the room. Very few are upset by the presence of men, the other they seem to enjoy it, especially younger natural.Descubro see it as a child that comes into your stroller, it seems too big to be using the car, baby must be between 7 or 8 years old, very skinny and effeminate, his legs crossed and color pink teddy charges in its polar bears the image of Paris Hilton. The mother wears expensive clothes, but it is an attractive woman.
barefoot girl in front of me and I think the most natural of all testing a white hat in the fifties, it looks like a vase, but it more it is attractive with that thing on his head and smiles in the mirror, smiles to herself.
find a couple of small chairs, I made them and have an achievement, I feel, are super comfortable, the wall is a giant photo of a model, has blue eyes and a penetrating gaze and teeth are the same as those of advertising Colgate television, as I try to look closely at his face, my wife and I leave the tester Hallelujah, but I say, the word is seized in the office of my brain. She already has the shirt you want, spend a lot of people with their bags, they all look happy, they seem to have gotten what they were looking for, many of my colleagues tells me that the shopping makes them happy.
I agree that happiness is nothing but the satisfaction of our wants and needs and of course clothes can be part of our "wants" or "needs" depending on how much and when we have already in our wonder closets.Pero until we are more concerned about "having" that "be", it seems that twentieth-century European society I live in a too individualistic and material. And the shopping culture is an answer to it.
My wife hugs me and suggests looking at the Victoria's Secret collection as we walk, we passed stands of Prada, Donna Karan, Missoni and Valentino suddenly crosses my mind a phrase of the Peruvian writer Alfredo Bryce Echenique: "When the world around us is very human, very human it away from him."
Although this time instead of obeying my friend Alfredo and suggest to my wife for a walk in the park, I let go without resistance or objection French lingerie section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment